A new book by D.K. Maylor, Wrestling with Jesus, endeavors to answer that question.
In the most important and controversial work since The Da Vinci Code, Wrestling with Jesus has Christianity’s “founder” appearing from a secluded forest in the deep south to grant an interview to a journalist from the Bible Belt.
What transpires during this mystical encounter will have people everywhere—Christian or otherwise—seriously questioning the church’s centuries-old story about a heaven-sent godman descending to earth to die for a sinful humanity.
Maylor and Jesus spend an entire day by a river in the woods discussing, in a most hilarious fashion, topics such as:
- Why does the Bible God always require the spilling of innocent blood before He can allow Himself to forgive?
- Why didn’t God create everyone perfect, as He supposedly did with Jesus?
- How can God be loving if He tortures non-believers forever in a place called “hell”?
- Was Jesus really born of a virgin? Why didn’t he ever mention it?
- Does the Old Testament really predict the birth of a godman? Does it truly foretell of his “resurrection”?
- If God and Jesus are one, did God essentially commit suicide by allowing Jesus to be killed?
- Why didn’t God place everyone in heaven the moment He created them? Why send them to earth first?
- Why did God create hell long before Jesus’ birth? Did He have doubts that Jesus’ mission would succeed?
And there’s lots more within the pages of Wrestling with Jesus. For example, you’ll learn..
- A brief but shocking exposé on the outrageously bloody and ungodly history of the papacy and its curious lack of biblical support
- Why, if the New Testament is accurate, only a tiny fraction of people will be “saved”
- Why New Testament authors can’t agree on the basics of what constitutes “salvation” or even on how Jesus died
- How a brutal and murderous Roman dictator was partly responsible for shaping The Nicene Creed
- How early Christian writers shamelessly twisted Jewish scriptures to suit their own evangelical purposes (learn the truth about the “virgin birth”!)
- What Jesus meant when he stated, “The kingdom of God is within you.”
- The meaning of “enlightenment” and how Jesus’ teachings relate to it directly
- The real meaning of the word “Christian” (Most Christians don’t know!)
- How the church sold the idea that the Bible is without error and why they deliberately called it “holy”
- How the average Christian knows almost nothing about the Bible’s compilation and evolution
These are just a few of the scores and scores of fascinating and crucial points discussed in the pages of Wrestling with Jesus—easily the single most important work on Christianity of the modern era! To quote one reader, “Until you’ve read it, you don’t know Jack about Jesus!”
For a $3 discount (for a very limited time), click the “Buy Now” link at the top of this page! (discount does not apply to Kindle) Great News! Wrestling with Jesus is available on Kindle at Amazon.com for just $8.99. Just click the following link: